THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT IN REGARDS TO YOU
Private data, or information that is personal, means any information regarding a person from where see your face is identified. It doesn’t consist of information where in fact the identification happens to be eliminated (anonymous information) or data concerning a business entity.
In the event that you apply for or receive our Finance Packages, we may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you if you visit our website, apply for an Agreement in Principle, complete our ‘Request a Callback’ form, or otherwise contact us to enquire about our vehicles and/or Finance Packages, of. We now have grouped together the sorts of individual data we might process the following:
- Identification information includes very first title, final title, name, business place, date of delivery, sex, nationality, marital status, career and social media profile information.
- Contact Data includes company or house target, payment and delivery address(es), e-mail address(es), phone number(s) and fax number(s).
- Financial information includes card owner details (CHD), bank account details (account title, quantity and kind code).
- Recognition information includes a duplicate of one’s license that is driving and/or.
- Vehicle/Driving Data includes your automobile registration and mileage, logbook loans, driving permit information including any penalty points, details of accidents and claims (including history and people occurring when you are employing our products/services) and, where automobile monitoring can be used, your driving speed, distance travelled and present and previous location monitoring. Continue reading “Professional Motor Finance. CCJs, Defaults, Arrears All Considered”